Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
I’m going to try Robin Thicke’s excuse next time I’m criticized for anything. “I was high. And anyway, Pharrell did it.”
I usually don’t spend any time reading celebrity news, but I’ve gone over this article a couple times now.
As far as I can gather, first Robin Thicke said he ripped off Marvin Gaye, but then he claimed he was drunk and high when he said he ripped it off from Marvin Gaye, and that Pharrell Williams actually wrote all of “Blurred Lines”? But Pharrell felt sorry for him because he was a persecuted white guy so he got thrown a cowriting credit as a dog bone?
351 notes (via changelingupkeep & addictinginfo)
did anyone else see the edward snowden interview in the guardian about two days ago where he said that most of the NSA agents doing checks through people’s data are men aged 18-22 and that when they access photographs of attractive women naked they all send them to each other for reasons that are 100% not professional
like, if you have naked selfies on your phone, even if you have never sent them to anyone or moved them anywhere, these fucking mouthbreathers could be downloading them and sending them to all their friends
5,367 notes (via greybunnies & soyonscruels)
I just got emailed a request to join in a volunteer project. But they won’t tell me what it is. If I agree to volunteer, I’ll be evaluated by a panel. If I’m selected, I’ll be told the nature of the project, but then I’m “not allowed to back out”.
It’s probably a lot more prosaic than it sounds, but needless to say I won’t be volunteering.
- FBI confirms it hasn’t finished its investigation of the murder of Mike Brown
- Why Darren Wilson probably won’t go to jail
- Tired of all the talk about Ferguson?
- Melissa Harris Perry’s stunning tribute to unarmed black men gunned down by police
- Former STL Co. Police Chief explains challenge of hiring black officers
- 5 disturbing stats on black-white financial inequality
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Ferguson: An American Apartheid
- In Ferguson, a stack of warrants (video)
- Every 28 hours: 2012 annual report on the extrajudicial killings of 313 black people by police, security guards, and vigilantes (pdf)
- Survey exposes sharp racial divide. Survey results (pdf)
- When white friends don’t believe what blacks go through, they’re not friends
- What’s happening today: STL. Co. Council Meeting at 6 pm
2,522 notes (via justice4mikebrown)
LEGAL AGES TO KNOW
- driving: age 16
- smoking, sex: 18
- drinking: 21
- LSD: 24
- run for senate: 30
- super-LSD: 35
- over the hill: 40
- hyper-LSD: 70
- dire mage: 95
- lichdom: 140
- act against god: 400
- space cloud consciousness: 10000
1,507 notes (via dilithiumnips & maximumbuttitude)
christmas eve what about christmas adam
happy christmas adam to all men’s rights activists
Please stop pestering us with things like this. This has nothing to do with men fighting for their rights. Eve is short for ‘evening’. Please don’t turn activism into a joke. Thanks.
Someone isn’t having a good christmas adam
Christmas Adam: December 23rd. Comes before Christmas Eve and is generally unsatisfying.
403,602 notes (via acceber74 & zobb)
Page 1 of 668